Call us on (08) 8233 5989


If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident and suffered a personal injury either as a driver, passenger, pedestrian, cyclist or other road user, you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation.

Forms of compensation you may be entitled to include the following:

Pain and Suffering

This is an amount awarded to you based on the level of your injuries, and the pain and suffering arising from those injuries.

Loss of Income

If you have missed time off work as a result of your injuries, you are entitled to be compensated for your financial loss.

Loss of Earning Capacity

Where you have suffered a loss of income as a result of missing time from work or if there is the potential that you could miss work in the future, you may be entitled to an award for a loss of earning capacity.

Medical Treatment

Out-of-pocket expenses for medical treatment may also be claimed.  This may include visits to your GP, pharmaceutical, physiotherapy or chiropractic expenses, or in more serious cases, admission to hospital.

Domestic Assistance

You may be entitled to claim the costs of any care or assistance you have received since the accident or are likely to have in the future as a result of the accident.  This includes care given by a spouse, domestic partner, child or parent, and also extends to paid assistance by professional services.

Travelling Expenses

You will receive reimbursement for reasonable expenses incurred directly as a result of travelling to and from medical treatment.

Legal Costs

The insurer will contribute towards your legal costs.

Please be aware that strict statutory time limits apply in lodging personal injury claims, so contact Bosnich Legal on (08) 8233 5989 for a free and no obligation first interview.

[siteorigin_widget class=”WP_Widget_Custom_HTML”][/siteorigin_widget]
[siteorigin_widget class=”WP_Widget_Custom_HTML”][/siteorigin_widget]
[siteorigin_widget class=”WP_Widget_Custom_HTML”][/siteorigin_widget]